Access Control Leeds, York and UK-wide
Established over 4 decades ago, TI Security has earned a fantastic reputation for providing guidance, advice and support for commercial and public sector clients looking for the very best in access control. Our highly qualified security consultants are renowned for their integrity, always ensuring that you get the right access control system for your specific requirements and budget.
Our in-depth knowledge of access control, the latest technologies and their application enables us to assess and identify the most appropriate security solutions every time. From basic access control panels, to highly sophisticated, biometric systems, we’re confident that you’ll be 100% satisfied with our products, services and high standards of customer care.
Here at TI Security, we’re proud to provide a truly personal service – dependent on availability, our Director, Richard Samwell, tries to ensure that he’s accessible to clients if required. If you’d like to speak directly to Richard, or one of our access control experts, please call our Leeds office on 0113 281 2106, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Why choose TI Security for your access control systems?
When it comes to matters of security, you need to be secure in the knowledge that you’re getting the best possible advice. Working with our access control team will bring you real peace of mind, plus a range of other benefits:
- Based in Leeds but offering nationwide coverage
- Approved by:
• NSI NACOSS – Gold standard
• UK police forces
• UK insurance companies
- We rank at number 9 out of 718 Paxton installers
- Site surveys and consultations free of charge and without obligation
- Honest, independent advice – we won’t sell you a system unless it’s right for your needs
- We service smaller businesses to multi-national corporations
- Reliable and efficient service
- Only the best products get our seal of approval
- Competitive prices with no compromise on quality
- Great value maintenance packages
- 24/7 monitoring available
- Exceptional standards of customer service – before, during and after installation
For more information about our access control solutions or any aspect of our services, please give us a call on 0113 281 2106.
Access control solutions – the benefits for your business
Just as the name suggests, these types of security systems allow you to control who can access your premises, site or specific zones within your property. Our wide range of products and solutions offer many benefits, such as:
Allow, restrict or deny access – set access authorisation on a person-by-person basis, allowing certain staff members to access certain areas, or to ensure visitors can’t enter your business without permission.
Monitor staff and visitors – keep track of internal activities and visitors by combining your access control system with video monitoring capabilities, creating an audit trail that can be referred to as required.
Protect staff – by controlling access, you can ensure that both your employees and stock are safer, reducing the opportunity for theft and other crimes.
No more lost keys – access is controlled by PIN, fob or card, allowing you to deactivate lost items if necessary – plus copies can’t be made, so security risks are substantially reduced.
Easy control – your system can be controlled from one central system, making management quick and easy.
Flexibility – quickly update access permissions to cater for temporary or contract staff and other changing requirements.
Set protocols – define access permissions by time parameters.
Remote management – set controls when off-site using remote capabilities.
What type of access control system is right for my business?
Every business is different, so the type of access control system you need is dependent on a variety of factors. Our security consultants will visit you on site to discuss your specific needs, discuss your options and help you to identify the best solution for your requirements and budget.
Some of the main types of systems are outlined below – for more information, follow the links:
- Vehicle access control – we can provide a variety of access control solutions for vehicle entry onto your site, either as a standalone product, or as an integrated system that works with your other access technologies.
- Standalone – whether you require a high security system, or a simple, compact controller for lower risk sites, we have plenty of options to choose from. Easy to manage with the facility to add extra devices as required, we can provide keypad controlled or proximity/card reader systems.
- Networked access control systems – centrally controlled via your PC, networked systems can also be combined with other safety and security solutions, such as CCTV , intruder alarms and fire alarms .
- IP access control – manage and monitor your system remotely, from anywhere in the world, via a computer or mobile app for total control.
You can choose from a range of basic systems, or more intelligent and sophisticated versions – just give us a call on 0113 281 2106 and we’ll be happy to offer our advice.
Whether you’re a local business in the Leeds or York area, or situated anywhere in the UK, our access control specialists will come and meet you at your premises for a survey, ensuring that you get an installation or upgrade that’s entirely fit for purpose.
Arrange your free site survey now
Give us a ring on 0113 281 2106, or email us at email@example.com and we’ll arrange a convenient time to visit.