Residential CCTV Systems from TI Security
CCTV designed to suit you
Here at TI Security, we know that CCTV systems are no longer the reserve of commercial properties. Home CCTV installations are becoming a normality and an extension of home security – and it’s not as expensive as you may expect.
All of our CCTV products are professional products designed to provide a clear image and years of reliable service. Our cameras, as a minimum, offer a 700tvl image, ensuring that the quality is there when you need it the most.
Benefits of Installing a CCTV System
- Discourage potential intruders from attempting a break in by installing our external ball cameras with built in IR
- Review footage from your property and its perimeter if you notice anything suspicious – set your mind at rest
- Monitor vehicles parked on your driveway to see if anybody has been ‘snooping’
- See who’s there before opening your door to strangers
- View your CCTV cameras live on your iPad or smartphone from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection
Why Choose TI Security to Install your Home CCTV System?
- All of our engineers are experienced in domestic installations so there will be minimal disruption to your home, and everything will be left tidy on completion
- We only use the best products from the best manufacturers
- We provide a full 12 month warranty on all of our work
- We have full insurance cover should anything go awry
- Our friendly surveyors will provide you with a full quotation free of charge
What equipment will be installed?>
It can all be a bit confusing if you’ve no experience of CCTV but the setup is actually relatively simple and consists of the following equipment:
- DVR (Digital Video Recorder) – The ‘brain’ of your CCTV system. The DVR is the box that all of your cameras are connected to and it’s here that all of the footage from the cameras is stored. Our DVRs all have a built in hard drive so there’s nothing to replace on a daily, weekly, monthly or even a yearly basis. Once the hard drive is full, the unit cleverly overwrites the oldest footage to record the new footage. Easy!
- Cameras – The ‘eyes’ of your CCTV system. The cameras are the devices that do the watching. Each one will be directed towards the area that requires surveillance and will silently watch over your property for any activity.
Speak to one of our team to discuss your CCTV requirements and we’ll tailor a system that meets your needs!