Commercial intruder alarms and burglar alarms, Leeds and across the UK
Since our launch in 1969, we’ve been supplying commercial, domestic and public sector clients with the highest quality intruder alarms available on the market. Providing support at every stage, from initial consultation, to product selection, installation, monitoring and maintenance, we pride ourselves on our exceptional standards of customer service and competitive prices that are almost impossible to beat.
We only supply NACOSS compliant alarm systems to ensure reliability and your complete satisfaction, and our experienced engineers work quickly and efficiently in order to minimise disruption to your business during the installation process. Our eye for innovation and our whole-market access to the latest technologies gives you the peace of mind that your property and possessions are protected at the highest level. From simple burglar alarms, to sophisticated but easy-to-use intruder systems, we will guide and advise you with your requirements as the priority – not our profits. For a no-obligation chat with our friendly and knowledgeable security experts, give us a call on 0113 281 2106 or send us an email, and we’ll be delighted to answer your questions and provide any information you require.
Why choose TI Security for your intruder alarms?
Whether you’re looking for an upgrade to your current intruder alarm system or require a fresh installation, there are many reasons to choose our team as your trusted partner:
- We’re NACOSS Gold approved – the highest level awarded by the NSI
- Constructionline, CHAS and Safecontractor approved
- Based in Leeds but offering a UK-wide service, we can work across multiple sites
- Compliant with all relevant British and European Standards
- Approved by the police and the insurance industry
- Flexible – we can update and adapt your system in line with growing business requirements
- Bespoke advice – we listen and respond to your individual needs
- Warning signage fitted as deterrent
- Friendly, professional service
- FREE site surveys
- Quick response – our average out-of-hours response to an intruder alert is just 56 minutes
- Competitive monthly monitoring fees
- Excellent maintenance packages
Benefits of installing an alarm system
Whether you’ve already been a victim of theft or simply want to increase security, there are many benefits of installing a burglar alarm:
Reduce your insurance premiums – protecting your assets with a NACOSS Gold intruder alarm system often results in a discount on your insurance.
Internal and perimeter protection – an effective security measure for your site boundary, your building and everything within.
Cost-effective and reliable – a professional, commercial alarm system is cheaper than hiring security personnel, and can be more reliable, as your system is never at risk of falling asleep on the job.
Integrated solutions – we can combine your alarm system with CCTV cameras and fire alarms systems too, for a cohesive security solution.
A clear warning – with the installation of accompanying warning signs, you’re sending a clear message to would-be intruders that your site is monitored, making them think twice.
Identify zones – from 24/7 monitoring, to setting time-sensitive parameters for different zones, you can control your system to ensure maximum security when your business is most vulnerable.
Employee safety – happy employees are more productive, so providing a safe working environment can boost your commercial output.
Police response – a direct intruder alert from a commercial burglar alarm system provides a faster police response than a phone call
What type of alarm system is right for my business?
Intrusion and theft has many negative consequences on your business. Cleaning up the mess and dealing with insurance claims can be the least of your problems; loss of valuable stock can create issues with fulfilling customer orders, and if IT equipment is stolen, you could lose critical information and data that’s central to your commercial activities.
The type of intruder alarm system you choose for your business is dependent on many different criteria – and our experience will ensure that you get the right product for your needs. You can learn more about the various systems we offer by browsing the website, but here are a few of the options and functionalities to consider:
- Bell only – a basic burglar alarm that sounds an alert when your premises are breached
- Bell and monitoring – in addition to an audible alert, your system is also hooked up to a monitoring station, allowing a nominated keyholder or the police to be summoned to attend
- Panic attack solutions – if your business is vulnerable during operational hours, a ‘panic attack’ system will ensure the fastest possible response by the police when activated
- BT Redcare and Dualcom GPRS – these proven, highly recommended technologies provide ‘dual signalling’ between your premises and our alarm receiving centre, which means that even if your telephone line is cut off, we’ll still be alerted to the breach because the signal is sent via the mobile GSM/GPRS network
- SmokeCloak systems – in the event of an intrusion, this system will release a thick fog, disorientating the perpetrator, hindering their progress and forcing them to evacuate. This reduces the chance of theft while waiting for your security team or the police to respond.
System takeovers, upgrades or new installations
If you already have an intruder alarm system but you’re looking for an upgrade, better monitoring or maintenance costs, or improved service levels, we’re confident that we can provide a more secure and cost-effective option for your needs.
Should you require a brand new alarm installation, we’ll happily provide you with a no-obligation quote, free consultation and site survey, plus the benefit of our extensive knowledge and experience.
Call our team now for an informal chat on 0113 281 2106, or send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.