Keyholder response services for intruder alarm systems
Having an intruder alarm can act as a great deterrent in itself, but even with warning signs and an audible alarm, that won’t always be enough to stop career thieves or opportunists from breaking and entering into your site or premises. If this happens, there’s no guarantee that someone will call for help, so having a monitored alarm with security personnel ready to react quickly can make all the difference to the outcome of the breach.
No matter where your site is in the UK, or even if you have multiple sites that require looking after, our trained security professionals can quickly respond to any alarm activation, heading directly to the premises to assess, evaluate and remedy the situation. All keys are kept completely secure at a local control unit, and our keyholder response service can also be linked to your CCTV monitoring.
Keyholder response services – the benefits
Opting into a keyholder response service can offer many additional benefits to your onsite security solutions, such as:
- Full coverage – if you have several sites spread across a wide area, we can cover all of them
- No scheduling stress – our keyholder services are active 24/7, 365 days a year, so you don’t have to worry about rescheduling your primary keyholder if someone is travelling for business or away on holiday
- Mitigate risk – staff may be reluctant to put themselves in a position of potential risk, but our operators are trained to deal with all possible scenarios
- Compliance – our service ensures that you’re complaint with ACPO policy, meaning that the police will attend, if necessary
- Cost-effective – it’s a much cheaper solution than having physical staff on site
- Fast repairs – upon arrival, our keyholders will identify and arrange for the repair of any damage straight away, making sure that your site is secure
Your professional security partners
We’ve been helping customers in Leeds and throughout the UK for more than 4 decades, providing bespoke security solutions according to individual requirements. We’re happy to work with existing systems, updating, servicing and maintaining them, or we can design and install a modern intruder alarm system, and integrate it with a selection of our other services, such as:
For further information about our high quality keyholder response services, or any of our other security provisions, please call us on 0113 281 2106 or send us an email and we’ll get right back to you.