Access Control Systems
At TI Security we offer access control systems for your home or business. Our service included the supply and installation of high quality systems which allows you to authorise access to people entering your property. We currently rank 9 out of 718 Paxton installers.
TI Security has earned a fantastic reputation for providing guidance, advice and support for commercial and public-sector clients looking for the very best in access control. Our highly qualified security consultants are renowned for their integrity; always ensuring that you get the right system for your specific requirements and budget.
Access Control systems allow authorised people to gain entry whilst denying entry to unwanted visitors. We supply and install the following access systems:
- Card or Fob Entry
- Biometric Finger/Hand reader
- Push to exit buttons
- Magnetic Locks
Access Control – Automatic Door Compliance
The Disability Discrimination Act requires those responsible for buildings to make some provisions for disabled access into a building. TI Security is an approved fitter of a wide range of automatic doors and automatic door systems according to the guidelines laid down by the Disability Discrimination Act.
Standalone Access Control
How does it work?
As the name suggests, standalone access is designed to control access to one door only. Each authorised user is provided with a proximity fob/card and is then able to gain access. This type of installation is typically suited to internal office doors and buildings where only a handful of people require access.
What if I have multiple doors that require access control?
If multiple doors require access control, there are two options:
- Add additional standalone doors – Each user’s fob or card can be registered on multiple doors to allow access. This is usually fine if you only have a few fob users that require access.
- Install a networked system – Networked access is exactly that. All of the access controlled doors in the building are interlinked and users are managed via a PC. This keeps things very clear as all of the users are managed centrally.
Access control solutions – the benefits
Our access control system is flexible and give you the opportunity to select who has access to which doors and at certain times. Whatever your requirements, we can tailor a system exactly to your specification. Whether you need access control for one door or for multiple we have the expertise and knowledge to be able to provide.
All of our access control systems perform to the highest standards from our highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Just as the name suggests, these types of security systems allow you to control who can access your premises, site or specific zones within your property. Our wide range of products and solutions offer many benefits, such as:
- Allow, restrict or deny access – allowing certain members to access certain areas, or to ensure visitors can’t enter without permission.
- Monitor staff and visitors – keep track of visitors by combining your access control system with video monitoring capabilities.
- Protect staff – by controlling access, both your employees and stock are safer, reducing the opportunity for theft.
- No more lost keys – access is controlled by PIN, fob or card, allowing you to deactivate lost items – plus copies can’t be made.
- Easy control – can be controlled from one central system, making management quick and easy.
- Flexibility – quickly update access permissions to cater for temporary staff.
- Set protocols – define access permissions by time parameters.
- Remote management – manage and monitor from anywhere in the world.
- Integrate Systems – combine with other security systems such as burglar alarm and fire alarm.
What type of access control system is right for my business?
Every business is different, so the type of access control system you need is dependent on a variety of factors. Our security consultants will visit you on site to discuss your specific needs, discuss your options and help you to identify the best solution for your requirements and budget.
Arrange your free site survey
Whether you’re a local in the Leeds or York area, or anywhere in the UK; our access control specialists will come and meet you for a free site survey; ensuring that you get an installation or upgrade that’s entirely fit for purpose.
Give us a ring on 0113 281 2106 and we’ll arrange a convenient time to visit.