Burglar Alarms Leeds and across the UK
We are an NSI, NACOSS Gold accredited security company who have been established for over 48 years providing home burglar alarm systems and intruder systems for business around the UK. We are security specialists who design, install, maintain and monitor systems in Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Manchester, York, Wakefield, Wetherby, Halifax, Castleford and across the UK competitively priced.
Since our launch in 1969, we’ve been supplying domestic, commercial and public-sector clients with the highest quality burglar alarms available on the market.
As a specialist in security systems supplying top of the range systems and services we pride ourselves on our exceptional standards of customer service and competitive prices that are almost impossible to beat. Some of the services we provide include: burglar alarms, cctv camera systems, access control, gates and barriers for Leeds and the UK.
We only supply NSI compliant alarm systems to ensure reliability and your complete satisfaction, and our experienced engineers work quickly and efficiently in order to minimise disruption to you.
Why choose TI Security for your Burglar Alarm?
Whether you’re looking for an upgrade to your current burglar alarm system or require a fresh installation, there are many reasons to choose our team as your trusted partner:
- We’re NSI Gold approved – the highest level
- Constructionline, CHAS and Safe contractor approved
- Based in Leeds but offering a UK-wide service
- Compliant with British and European Standards
- Approved by the police and the insurance industry
- Flexible – we can adapt your system with growing business requirements
- Bespoke advice – we listen and respond to your needs
- Warning signage fitted as deterrent
- Quick response – our average out-of-hours response is just 56 minutes
- Competitive monitoring fees
Benefits of installing an Burglar Alarm system
Whether you’ve already been a victim of theft or simply want to increase security, there are many benefits of installing a burglar alarm:
- Reduce your insurance premiums
- Internal and perimeter protection
- Cost-effective and reliable
- Can combine with other systems
- A clear warning
- Identify zones
- Employee safety
- Police response
What type of burglar alarm system is right for me?
The type of burglar alarm system you choose is dependent on different criteria; and our experience will ensure that you get the right product for your needs. Here are a few of the options and functionalities to consider:
- Bell only – a basic burglar alarm that sounds an alert when your premises are breached
- Bell and monitoring – an audible alert and your system is linked to a monitoring station; allowing a keyholder or police to attend
- Panic attack solutions – a ‘panic attack’ system will ensure the fastest possible response by the police when activated
- BT Redcare and Dualcom GPRS – provide ‘dual signalling’ between your premises and our alarm receiving centre; even if your telephone line is cut off, we’ll still be alerted because the signal is sent via the mobile GSM/GPRS network
- Smoke Cloak – release a thick fog, disorientating and hindering the intruders progress and forcing them to evacuate. This reduces the chance of theft while waiting for the police to respond.
System takeovers, upgrades or new installations
If you already have a burglar alarm system but you’re looking for an upgrade, better monitoring or maintenance costs, or improved service levels, we’re confident that we can provide a more secure and cost-effective option for your needs.
Should you require a brand-new alarm installation, we’ll happily provide you with a free consultation and quote and site survey; plus, the benefit of our extensive knowledge and experience.
Call our team now for an informal chat on 0113 281 2106, or send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.