Turnstile maintenance and servicing, Leeds and UK-wide
If you have turnstiles installed on your site, whether provided by TI Security or an alternative supplier, we offer UK-wide maintenance and servicing to ensure that they are kept in full, working order. If you have a problem with your turnstiles’ performance, our engineers have the facilities and knowledge to get things back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our high standards of customer care have earned us a great reputation over the last 5 decades, with turnstile maintenance and servicing packages tailored to suit your specific requirements. From regular visits arranged at your convenience, to ad hoc support, we’ll check all electronic, mechanical and installation components to make sure that your turnstiles are operating safely and correctly.
Turnstile fault diagnosis and repairs
With a network of fully trained and experienced engineers based throughout the UK, we’re always on call to respond to your repair or servicing needs.
If you’re experiencing a fault with a turnstile on your site, simply call us on 0113 281 2106 and we’ll arrange for an engineer to visit you as soon as possible. We can provide engineers on the following basis:
- Same day response for emergencies
- Next working day response
- All call outs responded to in a maximum of 24-36 hours
Our engineers are coordinated from our professional 24 hour control centre; our friendly call staff will log your fault onto our central system while you’re on the phone, your nearest engineer will be located, and your job will be queued to be serviced at the next available slot.
All of our engineers carry their own PDAs which are connected to our control centre computers, giving them instant access to:
- Full details of your call out request and fault
- Your customer account details
- Your turnstile maintenance and service history
- Any previous call out history
- Details of any previous fault repairs
By having all the information literally on hand, your engineer will be able to start assessing possible problems while travelling to your premises, for a faster, more efficient service.
Why use TI Security for your turnstile servicing and maintenance?
For the ultimate in servicing and maintenance, you need experienced professionals who know your turnstile system and have the capabilities to prevent faults, or fix them should they occur.
When you choose TI Security as your partner, you’ll benefit from:
- Well stocked stores – our engineers have fast access to almost all components, regardless of the type of turnstile you have, so there’s no waiting around for parts to be delivered
- Fast diagnosis – our engineers have instant access to all turnstile engineering manuals, so even if the problem isn’t immediately obvious, it can quickly be identified and a solution presented
- Onsite repairs – with so much equipment on board our support vehicles, many issues can be fixed during the initial visit
- Our own fabrication workshop – if we can’t fix something onsite, we’ll repair it in-house, at our built-for-purpose workshop facility
- Team of surveyors – for more detailed assessments, or if an upgrade is required, we’ll send a surveyor to your site who will produce a fixed-cost quote
- Health and safety – we’ll ensure that your system is safe to use and meets all required British and European standards and Directives
Competitive turnstile maintenance packages
We’re happy to offer competitively priced maintenance packages for turnstiles that we’ve installed ourselves, or we can take over the care of an existing system if required. Our broad knowledge of turnstile products allows us to adapt our maintenance packages to your individual requirements.
We recommend regular servicing for all turnstiles, in order to protect your original investment and ensure longevity of your security products. Regular maintenance by a qualified professional will:
- Minimise the risk of product failure
- Maximise your turnstile’s performance and lifespan
- Reduce the risk of security breaches
- Ensure staff and visitors’ safety when using the equipment
If you sign up to a turnstile maintenance package with TI Security, you won’t even need to remember when your next service is due – we take care of everything, planning ahead to ensure that we arrange a mutually convenient time to visit your site and undertake any required actions.
Turnstile service and inspection
Your pedestrian turnstiles should be inspected every 6 months for wear and tear, correct operation and safety. Our engineers will run through a checklist of around 20 different features and functions to ensure every aspect of your equipment is performing exactly as it should.
We’ll inspect and service rollers, guides, alignment, sensors, electrics and stop positions, making any necessary adjustments and working in accordance with health and safety legislation at all times.
In most cases, any worn parts or issues can be repaired or replaced onsite during your servicing visit, to minimise disruption and operational downtime.
Call us for a quote
Prices for our turnstile maintenance and servicing varies depending on the type of installation, the number of full or half height turnstiles you have and how many sites your business needs covering – but we’ll always try to beat any quote, while providing a consistently high level of service.
To speak to one of our security specialists for advice or further information about our turnstile products, installations or maintenance and servicing, call our friendly team now on 0113 281 2106 or email us here and we’ll get straight back to you.