CCTV Leeds, York and UK-wide – Installation, monitoring and maintenance
With over 40 years’ experience in CCTV installation, monitoring and maintenance, TI Security offers a comprehensive range of CCTV services to commercial, public sector and domestic clients in Leeds and throughout the UK.
Our extensive knowledge, free consultations and tailored advice allows us to identify the best CCTV system for your needs – and our highly competitive prices ensure that you achieve a tangible return on your investment. We’re proud of our excellent reputation which has been built on our honest, impartial advice and our commitment to working with your best interests as our top priority at all times.
If you’d like to speak directly to one of our CCTV experts, please call our Leeds office on 0113 281 2106, or email us here and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Why choose us for your CCTV requirements?
If you’re looking to increase security and mitigate risk, you can be confident in our CCTV services for many reasons, including:
- NSI NACOSS Gold approved
- Approved by all UK Police Forces
- Constructionline, Safecontractor and CHAS approved
- Samsung accredited but fully independent
- Professional and friendly workforce
- CCTV monitoring available 24/7, 365 days a year
- CCTV systems for all requirements
- FREE consultations and site surveys
- No-obligation quotes
- New CCTV installations or system upgrades
- Exceptional products to suit all purposes
- Fast, responsive service
- Data protection, licensing laws and policy guidance
- Ongoing maintenance and aftercare service
To learn more about our service standards and accreditations , please call us on 0113 281 2106
Benefits of commercial CCTV systems
CCTV systems offer a wide range of benefits; while most people associate CCTV with general security and crime prevention, there are many other reasons that businesses choose to install CCTV systems, such as:
Health and safety – CCTV can act as an important tool in litigation cases, mitigating risk and monitoring workplace injuries, reducing claims and potential legal costs. Easily prove to the relevant authorities, your management or directors that all requirements are being adhered to, such as the safe handling of machinery and hazardous substances.
Insurance – reduce insurance costs by taking preventative measures against theft and anti-social crimes.
Staff and pupil protection – we can implement a CCTV system that will adhere to legislation and ensure the welfare of staff and pupils, logging visitors and collections and deterring against vandalism.
Monitoring behaviour – ensure your staff are conducting themselves appropriately, use as a tool to tailor commercial approaches according to customer behaviours or manage stock.
Reliability – CCTV never sleeps; the right system will ensure that your premises are monitored at all times.
Reduce costs – a CCTV system can reduce manpower costs, allowing you to benefit from round-the-clock monitoring without the associated costs of employing multiple security staff.
Monitor other systems – keep an eye on industrial and commercial processes, such as dangerous machinery and production lines.
Remote access – grant access to authorised personnel remotely and electronically, with additional capabilities that allow you to view images from your laptop or mobile phone technology (iPhone and Android) anywhere in world.
What type of CCTV system is right for my business?
With so many quality products and options to choose from, CCTV doesn’t come in a ‘one size fits all’ package. It’s our job to help you determine the exact capabilities that are suited to your needs and find a solution that meets both your requirements and budget.
You can learn more about the different types of CCTV products and services across our website, but as a brief overview, here are some of the cameras and components available:
- Ultra high resolution analogue CCTV cameras – a traditional but high end camera for quality imaging
- HDIP CCTV – digital CCTV cameras that can be integrated into an existing site network, or installed on a new, standalone network if required
- HDSDI CCTV – the ideal solution if you’re upgrading an analogue system and need to keep an eye on your budget, HDSDI connects to your existing coaxial cables, providing an improved quality of imaging and recording by building on what’s already there
- Fixed cameras and PTZ dome cameras – a wide range of style options to ensure you get the right camera for your security needs
- ANPR/VNPR – automatic number plate recognition with the capability to cross reference against an internal database of authorised and red flag licence plates, including high quality images that allow for a number plate visual, even with headlights on full beam
- Remote monitoring/Virtual Security Guard – we can provide CCTV systems which can be monitored and managed from a central, manned security service, with additional capabilities that allow you to view images from your laptop or mobile technology, anywhere in the world. With external movement detection in place to activate the system, our skilled operators will alert the nominated keyholder and request police assistance if required; we can also include audio speaker systems to warn trespassers that they are being monitored and that the police are on their way
- Video analytics – HDIP CCTV systems offer the facility to record and identify statistical information so you can streamline your security and business activities
Arrange your free site assessment
Whether you’re in Leeds, York, Manchester, Newcastle or anywhere else in the UK, our security consultants are happy to come and visit you on site to assess any current CCTV system and discuss your options for a new installation or upgrade.
To arrange a FREE consultation or to learn more about our CCTV systems, monitoring or maintenance services, please call us on 0113 281 2106, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org