High quality automatic gates and barriers at competitive prices
TI Security supplies, installs and repairs traffic barriers, bollards, road blockers, turnstiles and gates to your exact specification
TI Security offers a fully comprehensive service, including consultation, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance for all your automatic gates and barrier requirements. Based in Leeds but with nationwide coverage, our engineering and electronic expertise will ensure a quality solution at the best possible prices.
The installation of automatic barriers, gates or any of our other safe and reliable products will give your commercial premises a higher level of security; allowing you to control access and prevent unauthorised or unwanted visitors.
Our accredited and qualified experts work closely with your business in order to identify the most cost-effective approach; with every product and installation fully risk-assessed for your complete peace of mind.
You can learn more about the different types of automatic entry products we offer, their application and benefits below, or if you’d prefer to speak directly to a member of our team, please feel free to contact us on 0113 281 2106 and we’ll give call you back.
Our range of gates and barriers are:
Why choose TI Security for your automatic barriers and gates?
Whether you’re looking for a barrier system, gate, bollards, road blocker or turnstiles, you need to be sure that your supplier and installation company has the appropriate level of knowledge and experience. When you choose us as your security partner, you’ll get this and so much more:
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accredited
- Gate Safe Aware approved installer
- Safe Contractor approved
- ECA certified
- Established for nearly 4 decades
- A reputation for honesty and integrity
- 24 hour support and call out service
- Quality assured
- FREE site surveys and consultation
- Hot dip galvanisation available
- Powder coating options to match your corporate branding colours
- All staff subject to continual training
- Friendly but professional service
Gate and barrier systems – the benefits for your business
Automatic gates and security barriers can be implemented as standalone solutions, or integrated with fire detection products or additional access control products, depending on the level of security you require.
The predominant benefits of installing this type of security measure are:
- Prevent unauthorised entry – stop pedestrians or vehicles from wandering onto your site or into your building without your knowledge or permission.
- Health and safety – prevent people accessing parts of your site where there may be hazardous materials present, dangerous equipment or other risks.
- Protect property and assets – minimise risk of theft, such as vans driving onsite to steal scrap, and other crime.
- Vehicle control – slow down cars and lorries and control traffic flow.
- School safety – meet your responsibilities for protection of staff and pupils.
- Airport and high security sites – mitigate the risk of security breaches in elevated-threat environments
What type of barrier or gate system is right for my business?
With so many options available, the first step to identifying the right solution is to meet with one of our security consultants and discuss your objectives. We will carry out an in-depth survey and provide recommendations for the safest and most practical options for your budget.
Products you can choose from include:
- Automatic sliding gates – cantilever and tracked gates, providing a fantastic ‘first line of defence’
- Automatic swing gates – built to your height, width and material requirements
- Automatic traffic barriers – boom lengths of 3m to 14m
- Half or full turnstiles – can be integrated with existing gates, railings and fencing systems
Functionality is also important, so our automatic access products can be designed according to your requirements with capabilities such as:
- Security code keypads
- Swipe cards
- Proximity key fobs
- Automatic ground loops – gates open when vehicle detected
- Vehicle detection controls
- Single or dual directional operation
- Manual options available
Book a consultation and site survey today
Our commitment to quality and exceptional service levels means you can rely on us for the most robust and dependable automatic gates and barriers. Every item we design and produce is subject to rigorous testing to ensure it meets our high manufacturing criteria; each one is built to the customer’s exact specifications.
All of our products meet or exceed British and European safety standards, and once your installation is complete, we’ll remain on hand to offer a fast response should you need maintenance or upgrade assistance.
If you’d like to arrange for us to come and visit you on site to conduct a survey and guide you through your options, whether you’re in Leeds or anywhere in the UK, you can drop us an email or give us a call on 0113 281 2106.